Single Girder EOT Cranes
Vedant Cranes are being manufactured with high technical standards of German Engineering supported by Demag Cranes & Components. The crane girders and other structural fabricated parts are manufactured as per Demag standards, design & drawings.
Vedant make Single Girder cranes are modular in construction using standard Chain or Wire rope hoist. Compact and light weight design ensures lower building space, most optimum utilization of floor space and lower building loads.Vedant Make Single Girder Cranes ranges between 250Kg to 25Tons. Lifting Load Capacity.
Single girder bridge cranes are often the most cost-effective lifting solution for various applications and industries. Single girder cranes use less material and are more compact and lightweight, which results in a significant cost-savings in material, freight, and installation. Also, because they only require one bridge beam, these systems typically have less deadweight, meaning they can utilize lighter runway systems and tie into the existing building support structure.
- Less expensive due to a simpler trolley design, reduced freight costs, simplified and faster installation, and less material for the bridge and runway beams.
- Lower loads on the building structure or foundations due to a reduced deadweight. In many cases, it can be supported by existing roof structure without the use of additional support columns.
- Better hook approach for both trolley travel and bridge travel.
- Most economical option for light to medium-duty cranes . Easier to install, service, and maintain.
- Ideal for workshops, warehouses, material yards, and manufacturing and production facilities
- Lighter load on runway rails or beams means less wear on the beams and end truck wheels over time
Great for facilities with low headroom